How We Helped a Dubai-based Fashion Retailer with a Unified Fashion ERP Retail Management Solution
Web Masters LLC was hired by Dubai based fashion retail client to provide a fashion ERP solution tailored to its specific business needs. Based on the requirements, Web Masters LLC advised and implemented a unified Microsoft Dynamics Business Central + LS Central setup for the client. So let’s get Lessons from real-world fashion ERP solution case study.
About the Client
The client is a popular fashion retailer in Dubai who specializes in ready-made ethnic wear. The renowned retailer has brought the concept of ready-made ethnic wear a household reality using traditional Indian craftsmanship, intricate embroidery and Arabic rich textures. And the brand now appeals to Indian, Arab and international consumers likewise.
Consumer was amidst expanding his stores in Dubai and Sharjah. And buyer wanted fashion ERP software that could help him manage his inventory and finance with ease.
The client had been using two legacy systems that included a POS and a basic ERP setup. However, he encountered several challenges with the legacy systems. These included:
- The two systems (POS and CRM) weren’t integrated together, and these involved manual data handling and input.
- Old POS system was inefficient and lacked basic CRM features.
- POS also lacked the promotions module, which made retail growth challenging for the client
- After that, POS didn’t allow store-wise cost management and couldn’t report store-wise sales and profits
- Since POS database and Head Office database were not in sync, it was difficult to take timely decisions.
- Payables and Purchase Orders were maintained in two separate systems resulting in difficulties in handling incoming inventories and supplier out standings.
The Solution: Tighter control over finance and inventory through one integrated system – MS Dynamics NAV
An expert team of consultants directed the assessment of entire processes of Customer and advised a custom POS + ERP Solution.
Web Masters LLC deployed a tailored Microsoft Dynamics Business Central at the Customer’s site. This helped them to establish a unified system to control both the retail business and their finance.
The Key Modules of Our Microsoft Dynamics Business Central included:
- Finance Management for unified accounting (budget, purchases, sales, etc.) and accurate demand forecasting.
- Inventory Management for easier inventory categorization, tracking, and planning purchase orders.
- Loyalty Management for executing loyalty points and membership programs, and growing repeat sales.
- Promotions & Upselling Feature allowing the client to make promotions, upsell offers, and combo offers using in-built templates.
- Reporting & Analysis comprehensive reports like store-wise reports, sales analysis, stock analysis, payments & profit analysis reports, etc.
- Multi-Store Retail centrally managing promotions, inventory, sales, and use access for multiple stores.
The fashion retailer witnessed crucial results like:
- Tighter control over finance
- Better inventory management through a single integrated system
- Reduction of manual work
- Better customer handling
- Streamline operations
- Improve profit margins
- Build customer loyalty
IT Manager of the Fashion Retail Business Says:
“On the very first day we could sync the POS data to Head office and see the store-wise performance both in LS Centraland MS Dynamics NAV”