A Comprehensive ERP for Distributors
At WebMasters, we are proud Gold Microsoft Partners. And we have been empowering retail and wholesale distributions businesses with robust ERP & POS solutions for 30+ years now.
We help you leverage Business Central as a unified Wholesale Distribution Management Software. And it translates into astonishing business efficiency and Bigger Revenues.
But, why do you need Unified ERP Software for Wholesale Distributors?
Do you encounter Business Management Challenges like:
- Lack of software to manage cross-platform and cross-channel leads and orders
- Failing to offer transparency to the vendor during the order purchase & fulfillment process
- Inaccurate inventory data and lack of systems to keep real-time warehouse data at hand
- Increased carrying cost due to unreliable demand forecasting
- Inefficient delivery and shipping experience for the vendor due to lack of process transparency
- Manual campaign management with no unified data
- Lower sales due to tough competition with technically superior competitors
We provide customized ERP for distributors:
The Microsoft-powered Wholesale Distribution Management Software to solve your business-specific challenges.
Our ERP for Distributors allow you to:
- Streamline the whole distribution process,
- Build an efficient & cost-effective order processing channel,
- Use data for demand forecasting & decreasing carrying cost, or
- Capitalize on your warehouse efficiency with real-time data and planning
- Track sales analysis and stocks, offer process transparency, and grow sales.
Our Microsoft dynamics business central erp for distributors has got you covered.
Key Features of Microsoft ERP for Distributors:
- Capture order information from direct sales, on calls, or online
- Manage customer (vendors) information and their order history
- Manage supplier/manufacturer data and keep them aligned with new orders in real-time
- Manage vendor and supplier relationships with ease
- Track stocks in real-time, map them with new orders and plan requisition
- Check the inventory carrying cost and save on it with better demand forecast and order management.
- Track low-demand products and reduce their carrying costs
- Employ automation for product picking, order picking, and staging for delivery
- Manage product expiration, product batches, and set replenishment alerts
- Check the status of warehouse storage in real-time and manage it accordingly.
Shipping & Order Fulfilment
- Track every entry within the shipment process to keep track of the order deliveries in real-time
- Allow vendors to stay updated about the order shipping and delivery status.
- Make order fulfillment seamless and more reliable for the vendors and decrease the shipment cost.
- Record all order fulfillment details and ensure accuracy
Customer Loyalty Management
- Manager customer data, their order history, analyze order frequency, etc.
- Manage customer relationships by analyzing the loyalty ledger
- Record the interactions and even build campaigns to boost loyalty
Planning & Forecasting
- Use the sales analysis report to forecast sales and stock-outs
- Plan requisitions based on demand forecasting
- Display accurate shipment and delivery dates based on accurate inventory availability forecast
Reporting & Analysis
- Stock analysis reports, sales analysis reports, Profit analysis reports
- Stock movement reports, purchase reports, payment records
- Customer data, loyalty ledger, etc
Wish to enquire about the benefits and cost of Microsoft Business Central?
How We Help You Gain More from Our ERP Software for Wholesale Distributors?
Why Choose Web Masters?
Case Studies (Retail ERP)
How We Helped a UK-based Body Care Product Retailer with Multi-store Management Software
How Our Microsoft ERP Helped a Hongkong-based Electronics Distributor Streamline His Business
How We Helped a Dubai-based Fashion Retailer with a Unified Retail Management Solution
Explore how we’ve empowered our clients with better connectivity, higher efficiency and more profitability with business central solutions
Ready to Talk with an Expert?
Learn How We Can Help You Draw More Out of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.