Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP Project Management for Service Industry
We at Web Masters have been delivering superior service management software solutions of ERP Project Management to businesses for 30+ years now.
We are a proud Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partners offering custom Business Central solutions for your Finance/IT/Support Services Business.
Some of the most Common Challenges most service Businesses face without ERP Software Include:
- No automated task allocation and manually managing service personnel.
- Lack of a system for handling contract management, renewals, automatic notifications, etc.
- Inaccurate timelines with a lack of BOM references and service load references.
- Bland transparency into project and task progress.
- Failing to offer good customer experience for support requests, loan claims, or finance services.
- Lack of credibility and transparency in managing service invoicing and service items.
- Manual management of service reports, records, and feedback.
Our Microsoft ERP project management software helps you get rid of outdated manual tasks. This includes manual order and feedback management processes.
And our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP empowers you with streamlined data and comprehensive features to manage service items, finance, invoicing, and team productivity with ease.
Let’s check the key features of our custom Microsoft Business Central Suite for Service Management.
Key Features of ERP Project Management
1) Service Contract Management
- Set up agreements with the customers about service levels. Use default policies, templates, and documents for a faster service management setup.
- Maintain information on contract history, contract renewal, and contract templates.
- Manage warranties for service items and spare parts.
- Record details on service levels, response times, discount levels, and the service history of each contract. This includes service items and parts used and labor hours with an upgrade of Microsoft dynamics nav upgrade.
- Measure service contract profitability with our ERP Project Management tool.
- Generate service contract quotes.
2) Planning and Dispatching With Our ERP Project Management
- Assign personnel to work orders and log details such as work order handling and work order status.
- Gain an overview of service task prioritization, service loads, and task escalations. Everything as simple as a Retail ERP.
3) Service Item Management
- Record all your service items, including contract, component management, and BOM reference.
- With ERP Project Management you can use the Trendscape Analysis feature to view KPIs for service items during various periods.
4) Our ERP Project Management Provides Order Management
- Register post-sales issues, including service requests, services due, service orders, and repair requests.
- Let customers initiate service requests according to the terms of service agreements.
- Get a complete history of service orders and quotes through the Service Order Log.
- Manage feedback from the client and even the feedback resolution process.
5) Service Price Management
- Set up, maintain, and monitor service prices and manage service invoices.
- Set up price groups based on criteria, such as the service item (or several item groups). Or sort by the type of fault for a period or specific customers or currencies.
- Our ERP Project Management defines price calculation structures that include all parameters involved in providing service. These parameters include the parts used, the types of work, and the service charges.
- Assign the correct price structure to service orders that match the price group criteria with our ERP Software for Distribution.
- Assign fixed, minimum, or maximum prices to price groups and compare profitability.
Wish to enquire about the benefits and cost of Microsoft Business Central's ERP Project Management?
How We Make the Business Central ERP Project Management System Delightful for You?
Why Choose us as Your ERP Project Management Partner
Case Studies (ERP Project Management)
How We Helped a UK-based Body Care Product Retailer with Multi-store Management Software
How Our Microsoft ERP Helped a Hongkong-based Electronics Distributor Streamline His Business
How We Helped a Dubai-based Fashion Retailer with a Unified Retail Management Solution
Explore how we’ve empowered our clients with better connectivity, higher efficiency and more profitability with business central solutions
Ready to Talk with an Expert?
Learn How We Can Help You Draw More Out of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.