Looking for answers to frequently asked questions about installing, configuring, and using Microsoft Business Central. Find them here.
Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365BC) is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that helps small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) automate and connect their sales, marketing, customer service, and operations. It’s an all-in-one solution that gives businesses a complete view of their customers and helps them work smarter and faster.
If you’re considering D365BC for your business, you probably have a lot of questions about what it is, how it works, and whether it’s the right solution for you. In this article, we’ll answer some of the most common questions about D365BC, so you can make an informed decision about whether it’s the right ERP solution for your business. Let’s start with the most awaited questions.
1) How Do I Get Business Central?
Business Central can be obtained in one of two ways: as a subscription from Microsoft or an on-premises installation from a Certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner. If you want to subscribe to Business Central, you can do so by signing up for a free trial or subscribing to the service. You can also contact us for a 30-day free trial of Business Central. We will provide you with the necessary licensing and installation media.
2) Do I have to Buy Microsoft 365 Business Central?
If you want to use Microsoft Dynamics to its full potential, you’ll need to sign up for a subscription or perpetual license with a Gold Certified Partner. If you’re not sure whether or not you need an on-premise or cloud version of Microsoft 365 Business Central, you can always try the free trial first.
To use Microsoft 365 Business Central, you must choose between the types of users. There are two user types:
A) Per-user Subscription:
With a per-user subscription, each user who accesses Business Central must have their own individual subscription.
B) Team Subscription:
With a team subscription, a designated number of users (usually five or more) can share a single subscription.
If you have a team subscription, you can add or remove users as needed. Team subscriptions are a good option for businesses with fluctuating staff levels or for businesses that want to give selected employees access to Business Central.
If you’re not sure which subscription type is right for your business, you can contact Microsoft 365 Gold partners Like Web Masters LLC for help.
Get Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Right Now!
3) Why should I Prefer Integration with Microsoft 365 Business Central?
By integrating with Microsoft 365 Business Central, businesses will be able to take advantage of the cloud-based features of Microsoft 365, such as file sharing and collaboration, as well as the security and compliance features. The integration will also allow businesses to connect their Microsoft 365 account with their Business Central account, making it easier to manage their Microsoft 365 subscription.
4) How Often Does Business Central Online Get Updated?
Business Central online is updated on a regular basis. Microsoft typically releases two major updates per year, with each update containing new features and improvements. While some customers may choose to wait for the next update before updating their system, others may elect to update their system more frequently in order to take advantage of the latest improvements.
Business Central online gets minor updates every two weeks. The updates are released on Tuesdays and usually contain new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
5) Can I Cancel My Business Central Subscription & How Do Cancel?
Yes, you can cancel your Business Central subscription at any time. However, there are a few things to keep in mind before you do.
- First, if you cancel your subscription, you will no longer have access to Business Central. This means you will not be able to use any of the features or services that come with the subscription.
- Second, if you have any active projects in Business Central, you will need to export them before you cancel your subscription. Once you cancel, you will not be able to access those projects again.
- Finally, if you have any customized content in Business Central, you will need to back up that content before you cancel. Once you cancel, you will not be able to retrieve that content.
If you are sure you want to cancel your Business Central subscription, you can do so by visiting the My Account page. You can do so by following the steps below:
- First, log in to your Business central account.
- Next, click on the “Account” tab and then select “Billing.”
- Then, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Finally, confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
Important Point to Remember: Keep in mind that you will still have access to Business central for the rest of the billing cycle, but your account will be deactivated at the end of the cycle.
6) Which is the Best Reselling Partner for Business Central?
Looking out for reselling partner? In such case, as your reselling partner of Business Central, Web Masters LLC offers a comprehensive onboarding program to help you get started quickly and easily. Our team of experts will guide you through the entire process of setting up your Business Central account, from choosing the right subscription plan to configuring your settings and preferences. We’ll also provide you with all the resources you need to get the most out of your Business Central account, including marketing and technical support.
With Web Masters LLC as your reselling partner, you’ll have everything you need to get started with Business Central and take your business to the next level. Contact us today to learn more about our onboarding program and how we can help you get started with Business Central.
Looking for the Best Microsoft 365 reselling partner? Web Masters LLC is there to help you out!
7) Are There Any Differences Between an On-Premises Deployment and Dynamics Business Central Online?
There are several key differences between an on-premises deployment of Business Central and Business Central online. Perhaps the most significant difference is that with Business Central online, your data is stored in the cloud, whereas with an on-premises deployment, your data is stored on your own servers.
Other key differences include:
- With Business Central online, you automatically benefit from the latest software updates, whereas with an on-premises deployment, you need to manually install updates.
- Business Central online offers built-in disaster recovery, whereas with an on-premises deployment, you need to create your own backup and disaster recovery plan.
- Business Central online is more scalable than an on-premises deployment, making it a good choice for growing businesses.
So, what’s the best option for your business? Get an in-depth Comparison between on-premises & Online Deployment & Choose the Right One for You! Schedule your Free Appointment with Business Central Expert Today!
Also Read: On Premise vs Cloud Detailed Comparison
8) Where to Find a Trainer for Microsoft Business Central? & Which is Best For Me?
If you are new to Microsoft Business Central and want to find a trainer to help, get you started, there are a few places you can look. The Microsoft Business Central community is a good place to start, as there are many experienced users who are willing to help others learn the software.
There are also a number of Business Central training courses available online, which can be found with a quick search. These courses can be helpful in getting you up to speed on the basics of Business Central.
Of course, you can always contact Web Masters LLC (your Microsoft Business Central partner) for help in training programs. We as Certified Microsoft dynamics 365 Consultant are always happy to help new users get the most out of Business Central. We are your one-stop shop when it comes to training for Business Central. Our team of experts has vast experience in Business Central and provides you with the best training possible.
We offer a variety of services, including:
- One-on-one training
- Group training
- Customized training programs
So, if you’re looking for a reliable and experienced training partner, no matter what your needs are, we will work with you to create a training program that is perfect for you and your team. So please browse our website and see what we have to offer. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started on your journey to success.
In conclusion, everything you need to know about Dynamics 365 Business Central is available in our free consultation. We will provide you with the answers to your questions and help you determine if this software is right for your business. Contact us today to book your free consultation. Or simply give us a call at +65 6908 5665.
Looking Out for Best Support & Trainer for Your Business Central ERP?