How Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP Adds Value to Your Business?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP is a successor of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (previously popular as Navision).
It offers end-to-end business management solutions starting from finance, payroll, supply chain, sales, and manufacturing, to project management.
Key Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP
1. Customized Business Management
- Choose between on-premises and cloud hosting options.
- You can get Business Central customized for your industry-specific modules through Microsoft Dynamics Partners.
- Extend Business Central ERP capabilities with apps, custom extensions, and custom features.
- Easily manage and store data within systems and teams.
2. Unified Data & Task Management
- Keep updated with several data & task insights.
- Track the business process flow and optimize processes.
- Automate processes to increase efficiency with this ERP software.
- Break organizational silos with easier data access.
- Transfer data seamlessly between different departments & teams.
- Connect business processes seamlessly with Microsoft 365 and Power Tools.
3. Seamless Financial Management
- Operate in the global markets with ease
- Accelerate financial closing and cashflow management
- Seamless financial reporting with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP
- Improve profit margins and tax management with comprehensive finance management
- Track financial performance
- Use financial reports and data to make financial decisions profitable
4. Profitable Sales Management
- Set the right priority for managing leads based on their revenue potential
- Get a comprehensive view of lead funnel and sales data
- Win deals by offering exclusive discounts and offers
- Sales team can manage leads data, tasks, and priorities, with ease
5. Efficient Customer Service Management
- Manage customer service requests seamlessly to grow loyalty.
- Track customer request status, returns and repair status, etc.
- Deliver superior customer service experience with Business Central ERP.
- Grow your recurring business with managed customer services.
6. Successful Project Management
- Plan project costing, timeline, and accounting accurately with project data at hand
- Easy resource management with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP
- Leverage deeper project insights for profitable decisions
- Enjoy authoritative control over project tasks and priorities
7. Optimized Supply Chain
- Build superior relations with the suppliers and convert great orders
- Stay updated about the inventory and stock movement
- Plan stock replenishment in advance and forecast demands
- Improve order fulfilment rate with Microsoft ERP software for Distributors
- Smartly comply with internal and external government policies & approvals
8. Synchronized Manufacturing Processes
- Draw maximum value even with capacity and supply constraints
- Build detailed Bill of Materials (BOM) with Microsoft Manufacturing ERP Software
- Set up your manufacturing road map and processes for agile environments
- Leverage comprehensive assembly-to-order support
- Plan production orders and also create Capable to Promise (CTP).
9. Smarter Warehouse Management
- Create bins and zones in your Business Central ERP to represent the shelf & racks of your actual warehouse setup.
- Draw maximum efficiency from your storage facilities
- Streamline the storing and receiving processes
- Accelerate docking and storing
- Track the capacity, inventory, and shipping process
Have queries regarding Business Central Pricing, Hosting, or Licensing?
Why Choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP: Licensing & Hosting Options
Business Central offers Perpetual and Subscription licensing options:
|Perpetual License (One-time Licensing Cost)||Subscription License (Pay per user per month)|
|You cannot scale down the number of users.||Higher flexibility to change the no. of users|
|Lower life-time licensing cost (if the number of users remain fixed).||Competent licensing cost if number of users are changed frequently|
|Microsoft SaaS Hosting option is not available.||Microsoft SaaS Hosting option (no additional hosting cost)|
|Fit for businesses lesser changes in no. of users (Manufacturing, Distribution, etc.)||Fit for businesses with high employee turnover (Retail & Service businesses)|
Also Read: Dynamics 365 Business Central Perpetual Vs Subscription Licensing
Meanwhile, you can choose the right ERP software modules for your business. And you can decide the number of Main Users and Team Member Users. The choice of hosting and users will affect your Dynamics 365 Business Central Pricing.
Microsoft Business Central ERP offers you several hosting options like:
- Private Cloud Deployment (for both Perpetual and Subscription licenses).
- On-premises Deployment (for both Perpetual and Subscription licenses).
- Microsoft Public Cloud (for Subscription licensing).
Wish to Try Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP for Free?
Our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP Services
Why Choose Web Masters as Your Business Central Implementation Partner?
Wish to enquire about our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central customization & cost?
Industries We Serve with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP
We are one of the earliest adopters of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP and Dynamics NAV. And we can help you assist with custom Business Central solutions for your industry.
Explore how we’ve empowered our clients with better connectivity, higher efficiency and more profitability with business central solutions
<strong>Microsoft Dynamics NAV Implementation: Everything to Know</strong>
Business Intelligence and Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP
How to Use Service Management Module in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Ready to Talk with an Expert?
Learn How We Can Help You Draw More Out of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Get In Touch
We as Gold Microsoft Partners help you get access to a Free Demo of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP. You can test the software with its demo data or even add your own data and users.
Moreover, our Business Central consultants can help you understand the business-specific customizations we make for you through the 30-day Free Demo account.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central comes at a subscription per user. And there are two types of users:
Full Users: These users constitute the main role owners and require access to the comprehensive features of Business Central. They assign, execute, and manage crucial tasks related to finance, project management, supply chain, customer services, etc.
Team Member Users (Additional Users): These are additional users requiring limited access to your Business Central ERP software. Their access to the software is mostly limited to tasks like consuming data, making expense entries, checking and responding to HR updates, etc.
Your Dynamics 365 Business Central pricing or implementation cost may vary based on several factors like:
1) The main Business Central modules (finance, manufacturing, retail, etc.) that you add for your business.
2) Your choice of the Licensing Model:
- Subscription (Pay per user per month), or
- Perpetual (One-time licensing fee per user)
3) Your choice of Hosting
- Public Cloud/ Private Cloud
- Hybrid hosting solution
4) Number of Users you choose
- Full Users
- Team Member Users (Additional Users)
5) The customizations and custom extensions you want to add to your ERP software
Wish to learn Real Business Central Implementation Cost Estimates for your specific business requirements?
With the growth of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP, many businesses have been migrating from Dynamics GP to Business Central. Some of the main reasons include:
Dynamics GP offers on-premises and cloud hosting option but it is still not optimized for the web accessibility. This increases the cost of in-house server setup, hardware requirements, manual upgrades, etc.
Meanwhile, Business Central offers full-fledged cloud hosting option.
Dynamics 365 Business Central also offers superior ERP software features and functionalities than Dynamics GP. Moreover, you get automatic bi-annual upgrades for the cloud hosted version.
Business Central also offers a choice between Essentials and Premium license, while Dynamics GP offers a Premium license, and the lifetime cost of this software is higher.
Dynamics GP still lacks full-fledged add-on integrations. Moreover, it requires expensive backend modifications for custom add-on integration.
Meanwhile, Microsoft offers AppSource to install add-ons for Business Central. Moreover, an established Microsoft ERP Partner like us can help you build and bolt custom extensions seamlessly for Business Central.
If you wish to consult about migrating from Dynamics GP to Business Central, feel free to connect with our Microsoft Business Central Expert.
Here are some key differences between Business Central vs Oracle NetSuite:
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central||Oracle NetSuite|
|Fit for Small & Mid-size Businesses
|Fit for Small & Mid-size Businesses|
|Used by 15,000+ Companies (excluding Dynamics NAV) and seeing 200% YoY Growth
|Used by 16,000+ Companies|
|Monthly Subscription Model||Annual Subscription Model|
|Lifetime Cost and Scaling Costs are Lower than NetSuite||Higher Lifetime Cost and Consumers report 10% increase in YoY Pricing|
|Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Power BI & Power Tools.
|Shows compatibility for Google Apps, SAP, and Salesforce.|
|Automatic Bi-annual Upgrades||Bi-annual Upgrades that need to be checked and integrated manually|
|You get free access to Microsoft AppSource to download Business Central extensions||You need to Buy SuiteCloud to add custom extensions for NetSuite. SuiteCloud’s two-day training course also costs $1600.
|30-days Free Trial Option||30-days Free Trial Option|
To learn more details about Oracle NetSuite vs Microsoft 365 Business Cental.