Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics Nav Upgrade to Business Central
The Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem is constantly evolving. And while you opt for Dynamics NAV Upgrade, you also choose to opt for stable & secure cloud hosting and the latest functionalities with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP.
- One of the main benefits is the Dynamics 365 Business Central extensions technology. You can use AppSource to bolt a new functionality to your Business Central setup with a new extension. And you can even unbolt the extension without any change in the core code.
- Next, with Business Central, you are eligible for bi-annual upgrades and the latest features. Business Central also requires less training time, dynamic search, focus mode, late payment prediction, etc.
- You can also learn about Dynamics 365 Business Central Pricing before the upgrade decision.
So, if you are witnessing slow business growth owing to stagnant processes and inefficiencies, we as Certified Microsoft Dynamics Partners can help you upgrade to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Choice of the Routes for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Upgrade to Dynamics 365 Business Central
You can opt between 3 upgrading routes based on your business-specific requirements and processes:
Start from Standard
Here you only take forward the data crucial for your day-to-day work. And you focus on starting afresh with a ‘clean’ or ‘standard’ Business Central solution.
The ‘Start from Standard’ route befits businesses when:
- Most importantly, You do not want to take your Microsoft Dynamics NAV Data ahead.
- Moreover, You have a large chunk of futile data clogging up the system, and you wish to get rid of it.
- After that, You want to start afresh with the standard Business Central solution.
- Above all, You wish to achieve new efficiency benchmarks and streamline processes.
- Here, we as Microsoft Dynamics Implementation Partners help you implement a fully-efficient “fresh” Business Central setup.
Start from Modified
Here businesses wish to take their data and Dynamics NAV modifications to the Microsoft Dynamics Nav Upgrade process and to the new Business Central setup.
The ‘Start from Modified’ route befits businesses when:
- Firstly, You wish to take your customizations along as part of the Dynamic 365 Business Central setup upgrade.
- After that, you wish to migrate your entire data to the new system
- Furthermore, you wish to leverage the cloud capabilities and automate processes efficiently
- Moreover, You want to upgrade the functionality with the use of extensions, the MTD feature, and mobile accessibility
- Here, our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultants will analyze the existing modifications and suggest the roadmap for migrating the modifications and data to your new setup.
Instead of a full-fledged Microsoft Dynamics NAV upgrade at one go, here you can step-by-step ‘bridge’ your existing Dynamics NAV setup to Business Central with Web Masters Dynamics 365 Support. By moving one department at a time, other departments can continue using the existing setup.
The ‘Bridging’ route befits businesses when:
- You want to employ and explore the latest features in one department.
- Furthermore, when you want to add specific customizations for specific departments.
- After that, when your processes and workforce aren’t ready for a full-fledged upgrade right away.
- Above all, when you wish your team time to get accustomed to the new upgraded setup while managing the existing efficiency.
Get a Free Consultation for Dynamics NAV Upgrade to Business Central
A Glimpse at Our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Upgrade Process
Other Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Services
Why Choose Us as Your Microsoft Dynamics Nav Upgrade Partner?
Explore how we’ve empowered our clients with better connectivity, higher efficiency and more profitability with business central solutions
Ready to Talk with an Expert?
Learn How We Can Help You Draw More Out of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Get In Touch
While Dynamics NAV is still competent with Business Central in terms of similar basic features, the latter offers you benefits like:
- Full-fledged Cloud ERP that makes hosting easy and offers better scalability and mobility.
- Business Central’s Extension Technology for bolting custom extensions on the go.
- Automatic Year-round Upgrades for better functionality.
- Dynamic Search & Focus Mode for intuitive operations.
- Seamless Training Module that allows new users to get accustomed to the software.
- Comprehensive Reporting & Analytics for informed decision-making and forecasting.
Yes, you can sustain or transfer your customizations to the upgraded Business Central setup. However, you must check if the Dynamics NAV customizations work fine in the upgraded Business Central setup.
We at Web Masters follow the ‘Start from Modified’ upgrading route to keep your customizations intact while upgrading.
You can Talk to Our Consultant to learn more about our upgrade process.
Microsoft Business Central setup is highly compatible and integrates seamlessly with general browser components and mobile platforms. Moreover, if you choose the cloud deployment setup, you do not have to worry about the server setup requirements (as in the case of on-premise deployment)
Moreover, the system requirements vary a little based on the Business Central versions you choose and the custom modules & integrations you require for your business.
You can Talk to our Business Central Deployment Experts to learn more about the system requirements for your business-specific needs.